WOMEN'S PHD OUTDOOR ULTRA LIGHT MINI
If you're the kind of gal who loves to be outdoors, then you know to invest in some socks that can keep up with you. The Men's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Sock by SmartWool has designated ventilation zones and just enough stretch to prevent shifting. The soft merino wool construction allows your feet to breathe, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor-resistant. Virtually seamless toe construction limits irritation and chafing, while the 4 Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for a snug fit.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually seamless™ toe
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Height/Type: Mini- 3.75 inches
- Fabric Type: 48% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Ultra-light cushion: minimal cushioning for maximum performance in close fitting shoes
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like