WOMEN'S PHD OUTDOOR ULTRA LIGHT MICRO
The Women's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Sock by Smartwool allows your feet to breathe as you leap over everyday hurdles, keeping them cool and dry. The soft merino wool ventilates extremely well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor-resistant. The 4 Degree Elite Fit system has elastic bands at the ankle, arch, and instep, ensuring a snug, supported fit and good circulation. High-density impact zones along the ball and heel make for long-lasting comfort and protection. No doubt about it, these low-profile socks have certainly earned their PhD title.
- Made in USA
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually seamless toe
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Height/Type: Micro- 1.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 50% Merino Wool, 49% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Ultra-light cushion: minimal cushioning for maximum performance in close fitting shoes
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!