WOMEN'S PHD OUTDOOR LIGHT PRINT MID CREW SOCKS
Before you head out to conquer the ups, downs, and curve of a new adventure, pair these Women's PhD Outdoor Light Print Mid Crew Socks from Smartwool with your sturdy hiking boots, and do it in comfort. Knit from moisture-wicking merino wool, these mid crew socks naturally dry quick, regulate body temperature, and combat odor-causing bacteria. The Virtually Seamless construction and Indestructawool technology prevent slipping and bunch as you trek and painful blistering and wraps your feet in lightweight comfort.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- 360° print technology
- Height/Type:Mid crew - 5.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 61% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Light cushion: The ideal cushion for varied trails and road terrain
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!