WOMEN'S PHD OUTDOOR LIGHT PATTERN MINI
Conquer trail runs to day hikes in moisture-wicking comfort by pairing the Women's PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Mini from Smartwool with your trusty running shoes or light hiker boots. Knit in the USA, these mini socks are made from merino wool which has the ability to dry quickly, regulate body temperature, and fight odor-causing bacteria. For happy feet and happier adventures.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Height/Type: Mini - 5.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 58% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Light cushion: the ideal cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!