WOMEN'S PHD OUTDOOR LIGHT PATTERN MID CREW
From hikes to the mountain peak to training days for the big marathon, the Women's PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Mid Crew from Smartwool has got your feet covered. Constructed from soft merino wool, these mid-crew socks naturally wick away moisture, regulate body temperature, dry quickly, and combat odor-causing bacteria. They include mesh ventilation zones that'll leave your toes dry and comfy while the Indestructawool technology and 4 Degree Elite Fit System ensures all-day comfort and durability.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Height/Type: Mid crew; 5.5 inches overall
- Fabric Type: 56% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Light cushion: The ideal cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!