WOMEN'S PHD OUTDOOR LIGHT PATTERN CREW SOCKS
These Know-It-All socks, really have it all! The Women's PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Crew Socks from Smartwool are designed to handle just about anything you throw at them with their thoughtful construction. The body-mapped mesh zones, Virtually Seamless toe, 4 Degree elite fit system, and Indestructawool technology provide breathability, durability, and a comfortable fit as you work up a sweat. Plus, they are constructed from sturdy merino wool and naturally wick moisture, dry quickly, regulate body temperature, and combat odor-causing bacteria. Whether you love hiking, biking, climbing, or anything adventurous, grab a pair of socks with a Ph.D. and feel like a professional!
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Women's specific fit: narrower heel and overall slimmer fit
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Height/Type: Crew - 7.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 58% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Light cushion: The ideal cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!