WOMEN'S PHD OUTDOOR LIGHT MICRO
From a light morning hike along a portion of the Mountain-to-Sea Trail to a casual evening run along the Greenway, the Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro sock by Smartwool provides light cushion in every step, all with the security of a sock that stays in place. Featuring a padded Achilles tab and RealiaWool technology in the heel and toes, these socks provide durability and comfort for your active lifestyle.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Height/Type: Micro - 1.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Light cushion: the ideal cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!