WOMEN'S PHD OUTDOOR APPROACH CREW
Pair the Women's PhD Outdoor Approach Crew from Smartwool with your favorite hiking boots and get outside for another day of comfortable exploration. Made from merino wool, these crew socks provide comfort thanks to their ability to wick away moisture, dry quickly, regulate body temperature, and fight odor-causing bacteria. They also feature Smartwool's Indestructawool technology and a virtually seamless toe construction for fewer tears and blisters, and more adventure.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Achilles strap provides extra protection
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Height/Type: Crew - 6.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 54% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Light Elite: Cushioning under the entire foot provides protection without bulk
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like