MEN'S PHD SNOW LIGHT ELITE PRINT SOCKS
Smartwool's PhD Snow Light Elite Print combines the benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool with unique Eric Jackson inspired artwork for a one-of-a-kind snow sock. With their Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort, and 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit. These men's socks help elevate days filled with snowboarding, snowshoeing, or whatever else you get into this winter.
- Knit in USA: 66% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning; targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Eric Jackson inspired artwork by Smartwool
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" overall height
- 360° Print Technology
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!