MEN'S PHD OUTDOOR ULTRA LIGHT MICRO
When adventure is your middle name, you better have footwear that handles the challenge. That's why the PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Sock by Smartwool should be on your feet. Featuring ReliaWool Technology for improved durability in the heel and toe, and the 4-Degree Elite Fit System keeps the sock in place and gives you all-sport versatility. These socks are tough enough to take on the trail ahead and provide the right amount of all-around support to keep you going.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Height/Type: Micro - 1.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 50% Merino Wool, 49% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Ultra-light cushion: minimal cushioning for maximum performance in close fitting shoes
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!