MEN'S PHD OUTDOOR MEDIUM PATTERN CREW SOCKS
These Mr. Know-It-All socks, really have it all! The Men's PhD Outdoor Medium Pattern Crew Socks from Smartwool are designed to handle just about anything you throw at them with their thoughtful construction. The strategically placed mesh, Virtually Seamless toe, 4 Degree elite fit system, and Indestructawool technology provide breathability, durability, and a comfortable fit as you work up a sweat. Plus, they are constructed from sturdy merino wool and naturally wick moisture, dry quickly, regulate body temperature, and combat odor-causing bacteria. Whether you love hiking, biking, climbing, or anything adventurous, grab a pair of socks with a Ph.D. and feel like a professional!
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Height/Type: Crew - 8.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 63% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Medium cushion: medium cushioning for impact absorption and long days on your feet
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!