MEN'S PHD OUTDOOR MEDIUM PATTERN CREW
The Men's PhD Outdoor Medium Pattern Crew Sock by SmartWool may not have a real PhD, but it can teach you a lesson or two about ideal footwear with maximal potential. An excellent running and everyday sock, they are constructed from a merino wool blend for warmth and comfort. This sock features a 4 Degree elite fit system, comprised of four strategically placed bands around your foot for an educated fit. ReliaWool technology meets your demands in high impact zones and has increased durability. Mesh ventilation areas and a seamless toe box make this sock a summa cum laude winner.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Height/Type: Crew - 8.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 65% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Medium cushion: medium cushioning for impact absorption and long days on your feet
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!