MEN'S PHD OUTDOOR MEDIUM CREW
Beat the heat and stinky feet with Men's PhD Outdoor Medium Crew by Smartwool. Made in the USA, this crew sock was constructed with merino wool for natural moisture wicking and temperature regulating abilities that provide sweat-free happy feet. Tackling a thru-hike or just enjoying a casual day hike, whichever way you roll, these PhD Outdoor socks will take you there with unbeatable comfort and leave you with clean, fresh feeling toes.
- Knitted in the USA
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Height/Type: Crew - 8.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 63% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Medium cushion: medium cushioning to absorb impact on the trail
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!