MEN'S PHD OUTDOOR LIGHT MINI
Just high enough to cover your ankles, the PhD Outdoor Light Mini by Smartwool was built for the long trek ahead. This sock features ReliaWool technology for improved durability in high wear areas, keeping you comfy no matter the amount of miles you put in. The PhD Outdoor Mini includes Smartwool's 4-Degree Elite Fit System to keep the sock in place and provide all-sport versatility.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Height/Type: Mini - 3.75 inches
- Fabric Type: 58% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Light cushion: the ideal cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!