MEN'S PHD OUTDOOR LIGHT MICRO HIKING SOCKS
An ankle-high powerhouse, the PhD Outdoor Light Micro is made for mileage. Great for long summer treks, Smartwool's lightweight, best-fitting hiking sock combines support, stretch, and recovery. Featuring Indestructawool technology for ultimate durability and the 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed fit. Light cushioning offers impact protection on the road or trail, while the Virtually Seamless toe offers more comfort in a trail shoe.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Cushion: Light cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 1.5" overall height
- Care instructions: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
No Reviews Yet!