MEN'S PHD OUTDOOR LIGHT MICRO HIKING SOCKS
Pair these Men's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Hiking Socks from Smartwool with a low-hiker shoe for a casual day hike or grab those sturdy trail running shoes and knock out a quick jog. Built to handle your active lifestyle with its body-mapped mesh zones, Virtually Seamless toe, Indestructawool technology, and 4 Degree elite fit system, these ankle socks provide breathability, chafe-free comfort, and a close fit. From chilly winter mornings to warm summer afternoons, they wick away moistures as you sweat and regulate body temperature all year round.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Height/Type: Micro - 1.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Light cushion: The ideal cushion for varied trails and road terrain
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!