MEN'S HIKE CLASSIC EDITION LIGHT CUSHION MOUNTAIN PATTERN CREW SOCKS
Smartwool invented the first Merino wool performance sock, but they'll never stop trying to make it better. Their Classic Hike socks are getting upgraded and it starts with recycled nylon. The first-ever Merino wool hiking socks are now made more sustainably than ever before. Light cushioning on the bottom of the sock and responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool offers comfort and natural performance benefits that help take care of your feet on every hike. With a new mountain pattern and the same all-day comfort, our oldest (and best) Merino hike sock may be your new favorite.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn
- Fabric: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Sock Height: Crew
- Smartwool's first sock construction, only now featuring recycled nylon (content varies by style)
- Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Elasticized arch brace for secure fit
- Light Cushion: Light cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
- Virtually Seamless™ Toe; Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Care instructions: Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
No Reviews Yet!