TINY T. REX AND THE VERY DARK DARK
The adorable and indomitable Tiny T. Rex from the critically acclaimed Tiny T. Rex and The Impossible Hug is back in a tale about friendship and overcoming your fears.
Tiny T. Rex and his friend Pointy are having a campout in the backyard! It is what best friends do. But without their nighty-lights, the dark outside suddenly seems VERY dark . . . and very full of spooky things. Good thing Tiny has a super-secret plan to keep the dark at bay! Full of warmth and plenty of laughs, this new adventure starring Tiny T. Rex shows that friends will always find a way to face their fears together—even when those fears are not what they seem!
• A great read-aloud book for parents and children
• Hip, colorful art and delightful text make Tiny T. Rex an instant favorite of any dinosaur-loving toddler.
• A perfect book to help toddlers and children overcome a fear of the dark
Meet Tiny T-Rex! He may be a small dino in a BIG world, but that won't stop him from making friends, conquering his fears, and stomping his way into your heart.
- Author: Jonathan Stutzman
- Illustrator: Jay Fleck
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 48
- Size: 9 x 9 S
- Age Range: 3-5 years
- Publication Date: 03/03/2020
No Reviews Yet!