MOUNTAINS-TO-SEA TRAIL PROFILES AND MAPS GUIDE BOOK - THIRD EDITION
Coming from Walt Weber and his "Gang" of hiking enthusiasts in The Carolina Mountain Club, the third edition of trail profiles and maps of the Mountains-to-Sea Trail! Beautifully photographed and lovingly collected information from true lovers of the MST will help guide you through some of the most iconic hikes of North Carolina. Features an illustrated walking guide, histories of famous locations, such as George Vanderbilt's Buck Spring Lodge, and valuable hiking tips from The Gang!
- Made in the USA
- Written by Walt Weber and "The Gang" for The Carolina Mountain Club
- Pages: 117
- Includes an illustrated walking guide and history of George Vanderbilt's Buck Spring Lodge
- Added information on Chase Ambler's Rattlesnake Lodge
- A little bit of MST history
- Valuable hiking tips for the trail
- Publication of the Carolina Mountain Club
No Reviews Yet!