LUMPS OF COAL DICE GAME
The Lumps of Coal Dice Game is a game of big rolls and smart holds. The goal is to be the first player to score 100 points. Each turn you have three rolls to score the most points possible. Score points by rolling pairs. Roll a pair of 3s, score 3 points; a pair of 10s scores you 10 points. The game uniquely features four types of dice with few high numbers. Each turn poses the decision of which dice to keep and which to re-roll.
- Weight: .05oz
- Dimensions: 3.5 x .75 x 2 inches
- Learn the basics of probability. In deciding which numbered dice to hold, you are weighing the odds of rolling matching numbers in future rolls.
- Develops the ability to consider a variety of input factors (i.e. different numbered dice) in your decisions.
- Sharpens focus and the ability to make quick decisions.
- Develops logic and critical thinking.
- Reinforces addition.
- Ages: 6+
No Reviews Yet!