INSTANT READ ANALOG THERMOMETER
This Meat Thermometer is an invaluable addition to cooking utensils and chef tools for roasting all types of meat. From beef to poultry, pork, lamb, veal, and even game, using a meat thermometer helps gauge internal temperatures so food cooks properly and remains juicy inside while roasting to a golden brown outside. Ensuring food safety is essential regardless of cooking technique, including roasting, grilling, rotisserie, and slow cooking methods. HIC s Instant-Read Meat Thermometer, with universal temperatures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius and shatterproof face, instantly takes accurate temperature readings (between 0 and 220-degrees Fahrenheit) in as few as 5-10 seconds for precision cooking. NSF approved for added food safety, it features an antimicrobial protective sheath that s imprinted with safe target temperatures for easy reference without flipping through cookbooks and a recalibration function to help maintain the thermometer s accuracy without using a wrench.
- HIC Roasting s Meat Thermometer instantly reads internal temperatures to cook meat properly and keep it juicy while roasting to a golden brown outside
- Made from stainless steel; BPA-free plastic; NSF approved; shatterproof face; sheath with recalibration function maintains accuracy without a wrench
- Instantly read temps (0-220-degrees Fahrenheit); protective antimicrobial sheath with safe temperature guide; perfect for beef, poultry, pork, lamb, and game
- Insert pointed end into thickest part of the meat (at least 1.5-inches) without touching the bone and wait for pointer to stop moving (5-10 seconds)
- Ensures food safety in grilling, rotisserie, and slow cooking methods, too; compact for easy storage; temps in Fahrenheit and Celsius; dishwasher safe
No Reviews Yet!