WOMEN'S GOMBU JACKET
For your next in-town jaunt or off-trail expedition, zip up and keep warm in the Women's Gombu Jacket by Sherpa. This mélange thermal fleece jacket is named after Nawang Gombu, a famous Sherpa mountaineer and the first man in the world to have scaled Everest twice, a record that would remain unbroken for almost 20 years. It has a double front zip closure, high overlapping collar, zippered on-seam hand pockets, and the Mast Store Outfitters logo embroidered at the left chest. The princess seams give a flattering line, and the low profile media system lets you listen to your favorite tunes or podcast while on your excursion.
- Mélange thermal fleece
- 53% acrylic/ 25% polyester/ 22% wool
- Double zipper front closure
- High overlapping collar
- Nepal inspired trim
- Raglan sleeves
- Zippered on-seam hand pockets
- Mast Store Outfitters logo embroidered at left chest
- Princess seams
- Low profile media system with media port and earbud guides
- Cenetr back length (size Small): 25 inches
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
No Reviews Yet!