WOMEN'S DOLMA SOFTSHELL TIGHTS
Slip on the Women's Dolma Softshell Tights by Sherpa for a soft, cozy layer as the crisp autumn air rolls in. Constructed from a blend of polyester and spandex with DWR which adds a durable water-repellent. Polyester naturally wicks moisture and helps your skin to breathe. Wear these as an insulating layer while snowboarding or cross-country skiing this winter season, under your favorite skirt, or by themselves as you hike some of the AT. They also feature a side panel with a zippered security pocket, to stash small items. Built-in UPF sun protection of 50+ will keep your skin safe from damaging rays.
- Fabric: 74% polyester / 26% Spandex with DWR (durable water-repellent) finish | Backing: 100% polyester microfiber fleece
- Four-way stretch offers ease of movement
- Side panel pocket zips shut to secure essentials
- Flatlock seams for bulk-free comfort
- Wide waistband for smooth fit under layers
- Gusseted crotch accommodates greater mobility and comfort
- 2-layer softshell fabric is breathable, with a wind-and water-repellent smooth exterior, and a soft, warm, and fuzzy interior
- Sun Protection | UPF rating of 50+
- Machine wash cold/ tumble dry low
No Reviews Yet!