MEN'S KIRTIPUR SWEATER
The insulated Kirtipur Sweater, which won a Gold award at ISPO, is a blend of ancient handcrafts and new fabric technology. The 100% lambswool sweater is handcrafted by women from a small village near Kathmandu, helping to provide jobs in Nepal. It's lined with PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco, a synthetic insulation that offers warmth, softness, and lightweight comfort and contains 60%-post-consumer recycled material.
- Fabric: 100% lambswool
- Insulation: 40g PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation combines 60% post consumer recycled materials with advanced fiber technology that is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- High-pile fleece lining is added to the hood, collar and hand pockets to add comfort next-to-skin
- Pattern inspired by the rich colors and patterns of traditional Bhutanese ware
- Interior chest pocket and two lined hand warmer pockets
- Center Back Length: 28 inches
- Handcrafted in small women co-ops in the Kathmandu and nearby villages
No Reviews Yet!