MEN'S GOMBU JACKET
Free Gift with Purchase
Free shipping on orders over $99
For your next in-town jaunt or off-trail expedition, zip up and keep warm in the Men's Gombu Jacket by Sherpa. This mélange thermal fleece jacket is named after Nawang Gombu, a famous Sherpa mountaineer and the first man in the world to have scaled Everest twice, a record that would remain unbroken for almost 20 years. It has a front zip closure, high collar, and zippered on-seam hand pockets. The low profile media system lets you listen to your favorite tunes or podcast while on your excursion.
- Mélange thermal fleece
- 53% acrylic/ 25% polyester/ 22% wool
- Raglan sleeves
- Zippered on-seam hand pockets
- Low profile media system with media port and earbud guides
- Center back length (size M): 27 inches
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
No Reviews Yet!