MEN'S ASAAR JACKET
The quintessential rain jacket for the avid mountaineer, the Men's Asaar Jacket by Sherpa delivers streamlined, lightweight performance. Made of Himaltec, a 2.5-layer laminate, that's breathable as well as wind- and waterproof, this fully seam-sealed shell has a helmet-compatible hood with a bonded brim that can be adjusted with a one-hand cinch system in back. A one side-seam cinch cord adjusts the hem, and the roomy zippered hand pockets are placed high on the body so as not to interfere with a pack belt or harness. Highly compressible, the Asaar can be stored in its built-in pocket/stuff sack until needed.
- 12 denier micro ripstop face utilizing a lightweight PU hydrophilic non-porous membrane makes it both waterproof and breathable
- The helmet compatible hood has a bonded brim a one-hand cinch system at the back
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops and hips to avoid chafing under pack straps and belts, or harness
- Zippers are water resistant
- Single hem adjuster
- Large zippered hand pockets are placed high so as not to interfere with a harness or pack belt
- Packs inside its hand pocket
- Fabric: Himaltec® 2.5 layer laminate; 100% nylon
- Average weight: 8.6 ounces (245g)
No Reviews Yet!