Morning cups of coffee and oatmeal to an evening of freeze-dried meals and a mug of hot cocoa, enjoy it all by boiling some water in this X-Pot Kettle from Sea to Summit. Made with BPA-free, heat-resistant silicone, this cooking pot features an aluminum base for conducting heat. Meant to be used with backpacking or camping stoves, this kettle can boil up to 1.3 liters of water or liquid at a time.
- Sides of kettle should not be exposed to direct flame.
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid
- Two glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles
- X-Pots are designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. The burner (and the flame produced by it) should be smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- X-Pot alloy base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work
- Can be used on domestic stoves if the flame setting should be kept low and the pot does not boil dry
- A hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Kettle is therefore not dishwasher safe
- Material: BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone and hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Volume: 1.3 liters (44 ounces)
- Dimensions: In-use - 6 x 3.5 inches; Packed - 6 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 6.5 ounces (186 g)
No Reviews Yet!