EVENT COMPRESSION DRY SACK - MEDIUM
The compression system is specially designed to evenly distribute pressure, and with tons of bar tacking, you can really compress your gear as small as it'll go. There is no valve- rather it uses an air-permeable base made of eVent waterproof fabric which lets air be pushed out of the sack, but it won't allow water to get back in. Excellent in keeping contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
Why we love it:
"Works great. On a recent cross country cycling trip I used the Sea to Summit Event compression sack to hold my gear together on my handlebars as an ultralight handlebar pannier bag. It worked great! Lets the air out and keeps the gear dry."
— Jacob, Mast General Store - Annex, Valle Crucis, NC
- Compression Sack Medium / 18 x 8 inches (Height x Width) / 5-15 liters
- “Flip top” lid prevents strap tangling
- Made of heavy-duty 210D PU-coated nylon
- 4 straps for even compression; eliminates bulging
- Extra long straps so it’s easy to fill these to max capacity
- Nylon webbing pull handle on bottom
- Black body with assorted end colors
No Reviews Yet!