CINDER DOWN QUILT - REGULAR
The Cinder is a lightweight, super-packable quilt insulated with 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down protected by Sea to Summit's waterproof-breathable NanoShell. A drawcord pulls the foot end together into a footbox for cooler nights, and three adjustable straps keep the quilt secured to your sleeping mat.
Quilts are not for everyone, but many weight-conscious backpackers choose a quilt over a sleeping bag for warmer-weather use. The lack of a zipper and hood reduce weight and packed volume, and the broad cut provides real freedom of movement. Sea to Summit quilts have an additional advantage: the QuiltLock system means that the Cinder can be attached to a Sea to Summit sleeping bag adding a whole extra season’s warmth to your sleep system.
- 20D Nylon waterproof/breathable NanoShell fabric protects again wind and external moisture
- 20D Nylon fabric lining that is soft to the touch, lightweight and breathable
- RDS 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down lofts up to provide warmth but packs down really small
- Versatile press stud and adjustable strap system secures the quilt to your mat, sealing in warmth
- Drawcord cinches the foot end into a footbox for cooler conditions
- Sewn through quilted construction reduces weight and bulk
- Connect two quilts together to make a double—Cinder, Glow and/or Ember Quilts
- QuiltLock System securely connects your Cinder quilt to any Sea to Summit sleeping bag for extra warmth
- Includes a Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sack and large storage cell
- Compression sack: XS - 6 L to 2 L
- Fill weight: 8.5 oz / 240 g
- Fits up to: 6 ft / 183 cm
- Season rating: Warm Weather
- Temperature: 40ºF - 50ºF
- Bag weight: 16.9 oz / 480 g
No Reviews Yet!