P155 FOLDER KNIFE
The profile from the blade point to the end of handle is ergonomically curved. The curved handle provides a comfortable grip along with contoured G10 scales, while the trailing-point blade features a long belly of curved cutting edge for multiple cutting tasks. In addition, the safety lock guarantees knife reliability and thus protects users in extensive and various application. A finger choil helps to make the point of the P155 more controllable, which will play a key role in delicate work.
- Overall Length: 8.39 inches (213 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
- Blade Thickness:0.14 inches (3.5 mm)
- Blade Material: 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Finish: Bead blast
- Handle Material: G10 w/ 420 stainless steel liner
- Opening: (Manual) Flipper & Thumb stud
- Locking: Liner lock w/ "Thumb Up" safety system
- Weight: 5.11 ounces (145 g)
No Reviews Yet!