The short and bold blade produces unmatched leverage while the hollowed handle significantly reduces the overall weight. With a textured G10 handle the Hornet Performs exceedingly well in any setting. The knife also comes with a rugged sheath for convenient carrying and maintenance.
- Overall Length: 7.48 inches (190 mm)
- Weight: 3.7 ounces (105 g)
- Blade Length: 3.35 inches (85 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14 inches (3.5 mm)
- Blade Material: 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Finish: Stonewash
- Tang: Full
- Handle Material: G10
- Sheath: ABS Plastc
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment - Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance; As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC
- G10 Knife Handle - RUIKE knife handles are a blend of fiberglass and resin, giving the knives the ability to withstand intense forces, preventing scrapes and general abrasion
- Rotatory Belt Buckle - For free wearing and angle adjustment
No Reviews Yet!