FRONT RANGE HARNESS
For the puppies and dogs that love to pull and tug on leashes, dog harnesses can often be much more comfortable and safer for your pets. The Front Range Harness by Ruffwear is easy to fit and put on, and it features two leash attachment points for your convenience. Reinforced webbing at the dog's chest is great for training or additional control, and an ID pocket keeps your dog's tags quiet and easily accessible.
"4 paw stars from my dog Sophie on this harness. We finally updated her other" old harness" for this 2015 model, & boy...all involved are beyond happy with our selection-easy to put on and off, quick drying if wet, comfortable for Sophie, as well as good and strong."
— Amanda, Mast General Store - Asheville, NC
"This harness is awesome. My two 75 pound babies rarely are on a lead. They are perfect with this harness. They are easy to lead, do not pull and are relaxed. I attach the lead on their back and off we go...happy! I highly recommend the Front Range Harness."
— Deb, Mast General Store - Support Facility, Valle Crucis, NC
- Comfortable, everyday harness that is easy to fit and put on
- Customizable fit with four points of adjustment allow for full range of motion
- Padded chest and belly panel for good load dispersion and comfortable, extended wear
- Two-leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring on the dog's back, and reinforced webbing on the dog's chest
- ID pocket stores dog tags
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Care instructions: Secure fasteners, hand wash with mild detergent and air dry
No Reviews Yet!
Q: My dog is 17 pounds - fluffy hair. She is a Cavachon. What size should I buy. Thanks, Carolyn
A: Hi Carolyn, Thank you for shopping with us! The size depends on your pups particular girth dimensions. Here is a web address to Ruffwear and there fit guide. It even has a video to help with finding the right size. Just copy and paste the address into your browser. Please let us know if we can help with anything else and we can also be reached at 1-800-367-6278. https://ruffwear.com/pages/front-range-harness-fit-guide
By Carolyn on February 5, 2018 I hade the same question (0)