WOMEN'S DOWNPOUR PLUS 2.0 WATERPROOF JACKET
The mountain-focused design includes recycled 2.5L Pertex Shield fabric, which is light, soft and highly breathable for outstanding comfort when working hard in the hills. The regular cut with articulated arms is ideal for easy movement and the AquaGuard pit zips enable you to add extra ventilation when the pace increases. The helmet-compatible hood features a flexible polymer peak and dual adjustment for optimised protection, as well as an anti-snag tab that enables you to roll it down and secure it when the wind gets up.
With a soft fleece-lined chin guard and a left pocket that doubles as a handy stuff sack, this is the easy way to stay dry and comfortable during wet weather escapes.
- Fabric: Recycled 40D polyamide 2.5 L with PU membrane / 119gsm/ Pertex Shield/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24hrs / fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- Hood roll tab
- YKK Aquaguard zipped front opening
- YKK Aquaguard zipped pockets
- YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- Brushed tricot back neck patch and chin guard
- Articulated sleeves
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Stuff sack included
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size 10): 70cm/27.6inch
- Weight: 11.6 ounces (330g)
No Reviews Yet!