MEN'S CIRRUS FLEX HOODY
Filled with synthetic Cirrus Featherless insulation, the Cirrus Flex Hoody works to balance and regulate temperature. Designed to ensure you don't overheat when you're moving or get cold when you stop, the Thermic stretch fleece panels offer excellent flexibility and exceptional breathability. The Cirrus Flex Hoody is made with durable Hyperlite rip-stop outer and lining fabric, which sheds water and is quick-drying. The left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack so it packs away neatly when you're on the move. Featuring a low profile, under-helmet hood, fleece lined chin guard, and front zip with internal storm flap for that extra comfort and protection. The hardworking Cirrus Flex Hoody is designed for long mountain days and year-round active use as part of a layering system.
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation (117g/4.1oz in size L)
- Thermic stretch fleece with grid face and brushed back paneling
- Atmos rip-stop outer and lining fabric
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with Thermic paneling and lycra binding
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets. Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 404g / 14.2oz
No Reviews Yet!