Enjoy all the sought-after recipes from 12 Bones Smokehouse in Asheville, North Carolina, including their famous ribs, pulled pork, turkey, and chicken, plus iconic barbecue sauces like blueberry chipotle.
In this newly updated edition of 12 Bones Smokehouse, you won't have to wait until your next trip to the restaurant to sample some of your favorite BBQ mains and sides. You'll find recipes that draw inspiration from all over the South (and sometimes the North), from old family favorites to new recipes invented on a whim. You'll enjoy page after page of the classics as well as 12 Bones' most popular specials and desserts, including:
- 12 Bones' namesake ribs, pulled pork, smoked chicken, and other meaty goodness;
- more sides than you could possibly finish
- pies, cookies, and even a cake or two to satisfy any sweet tooth
- and—in this new edition—dozens of new recipes, including our best rib rubs and seasonal sauces!
Spark the smoker and light up the grill; it's time to make the most flavorful meals you've ever had.
12 Bones Smokehouse: An Updated Edition with More Barbecue Recipes from Asheville, NC
- By Bryan King, Angeal King, Shane Heavner & Mackensy Lunsford
- Hardback; 240 pages
No Reviews Yet!