TIKKA 300 LUMENS
Those caves won’t explore themselves, so strap the Tikka 300 Lumens from Petzl upon your head and let the adventure begin! Relish in the ability to see with the wide pattern beam that allows your eyes to focus on close-range objects as you slowly navigate your landscape. Don’t blind your fellow explorer—simply switch to the red beam option for viewing your surroundings without blasting others with a bright light. With 120 hours of burn time and a maximum of 300-lumen brightness that can cover 65 meters, you can keep on lighting the way night after night.
- Compact and lightweight: only 82 g
- Simple to use and practical:
- Three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Detachable, washable headband
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle
- Brightness: Max burn time - 6 lumens; Standard - 100 lumens; Max power - 300 lumens; Proximity (red) - 2 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Distance: Max burn time - 10 meters; Standard - 40 meters; Max power - 65 meters; Proximity (red) - 5 meters
- Burn time: Max burn time - 120 hours; Standard - 9 hours; Max power - 2 hours; Proximity (red) - 60 hours
- Reserve: Standard - 30 hours; Max power - 40 hours
- Strobe (red): Visible at 700 meters for 400 hours
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
- Weight: 82 g
No Reviews Yet!