WOMEN'S YOSEMITE FALLS TRENCH
Superversatile H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and wet snow. Part of Patagonia's outerwear component system, this 2-layer shell can be worn on its own or paired with Patagonia's Fiona Parka or Nano Puff Parka for protection from frigid conditions. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: Soft and supple, fully seam-taped H2No Performance Standard shell with 100% recycled content and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% recycled polyester
- Patagonia Outerwear Component System: Part of Patagonia’s outerwear component system, pairs with our down-insulated Fiona Parka or synthetic-insulated Nano Puff Parka with attachment tabs
- Adjustable Hood with Brim: Stay-put hood with two-way adjustability and glued brim for additional protection from rain and snow
- Sleek Silhouette and Hidden Snap-Front Placket: Clean, modern and sophisticated with minimalist lines; center-front placket secures with hidden snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets secure with zippers; interior zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs: Set-in sleeves with glued, adjustable cuff tabs secured with snaps
- Length Details: Above-the-knee length; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 587 g (20.7 oz)
- Materials: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 100% recycled polyester (50% postindustrial recycled content)
- Contrast: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
No Reviews Yet!