WOMEN'S TORRENTSHELL JACKET
A deluge of rain is beating down on your tent, but you're all smiles. No rain, sleet or snow can penetrate the 2.5 layer Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia while you're exploring the wilderness or trekking to town. Waterproof, breathable H2No performance standard protection graces the ripstop nylon shell and a microfleece-lined neck provides excellent comfort. From the top down this rain jacket sports a two-way adjustable hood, venting pit zips, and zippered pockets to hold essentials. Layer up for cold weather hiking, dress down for tropical adventuring, or self-stow this jacket in its own pocket for travel.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent) treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.7-ounce 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 10.6 ounces (300g)
No Reviews Yet!
Q: Where does this jacket hit on hips
A: HI Debi, Thank you for shopping with us! Your question depends on shape and size. I have listed the dimensions for the jacket sizes we have available at this location for you below. If we can help with anything else please give us a call at 1-866-367-6278 and we will be happy to help. Dimensions are height from shoulder to waist And across mid chest XXS - 24 1/2 inches H by 17 inches Across XS - 25 inches H by 18 inches Across S - 26 inches H by 18 inches Across M - 27 1/2 inches H by 19 inches Across L - 27 1/2 inches H by 20 inches Across
By Debi on October 20, 2019 I hade the same question (0)