WOMEN'S TORRENTSHELL 3L JACKET
A deluge is beating down on your tent, but you're all smiles. No rain, sleet, or snow can penetrate the 3 layer Women's Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia while you're exploring the wilderness or trekking into town. Waterproof, breathable H2No performance standard protection graces the ripstop nylon shell, and a microfleece-lined neck provides excellent comfort. From the top down, this rain jacket sports a two-way adjustable hood, venting pit zips, and zippered pockets to hold essentials. Layer up for cold weather hiking, dress down for tropical adventuring, or self-stow this jacket in its own pocket for travel.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent) treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-ounce 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 354 g (12.5 oz)
No Reviews Yet!