WOMEN'S TECH FISHING SKORT
The Women's Tech Fishing Skort from Patagonia is quite a catch! Constructed from a lightweight polyester/spandex blend treated with DWR finish, this sporty skort wicks away moisture and dries quickly for more fun at sea and less of that sweaty, icky feeling. The skirt design keeps things looking casual while the interior shorts allow for ease of movement, chafe-free enjoyment, and convenience when you're reeling in a big one. To top everything off, they have two front pockets for holding onto small essentials.
- Material (body): Lightweight 88% polyester/12% spandex fabric blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; wicks efficiently and dries quickly for all-day comfort and performance
- Material: (waistband): 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Interior shorts for comfort, convenience and versatility
- Skirt length adjusts via an elastic cord in each side pocket
- Two front pockets; plus two envelope-style waistband pockets—a small one in front and one at center back, which holds a fly box, sunscreen or lip balm
- Inseam: 17 inches
- Weight: 7.1 ounces (201 g)
No Reviews Yet!