WOMEN'S TAMANGO PACK 20L
Commuting for work or venturing off the grid, the Women's Tamango Pack 20L from Patagonia has enough room for all your gear, paperwork, and essentials. The padded sleeve can hold a 15-inch laptop or hydration reservoir, and the zippered pockets and two side pockets are ideal for storing your phone, keys, sunglasses, and water bottles. Wear it upon your back and secure it with the sternum strap or grab the handles and carry it around like a briefcase, theirs no right or wrong way to handle this pack.
- The Tamango Pack’s main compartment is roomy and includes a padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15-inch laptops; the laptop sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir
- The large, zipper-secured front pocket is just right for bus tickets or other small items you want to keep close at hand
- The internal pocket ensures your essentials stay in order when you’re on the move
- Two water-bottle pockets carry your favorite vessel; they’re also handy for carrying a hat and gloves or wet or muddy gear
- Tailored in both size and fit for a woman’s torso, with a women’s-specific harness
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness provides all-day carrying comfort
- The sternum strap is adjustable to accommodate layers; it’s also removable
- Material (body): 7.4-ounce 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave
- Material (lining): 3.3-ounce 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Capacity: 1,220 cubic inches (20 liters)
- Dimensions: 15.75 x 11.5 x 5 inches
- Weight: 1 pound 2 ounces (520 g)
No Reviews Yet!