WOMEN'S STRETCH TORRENTSHELL JACKET
A deluge of rain is beating down on your tent, but you're all smiles. No rain, sleet or snow can penetrate the 2.5 layer Women's Stretch Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia while you're exploring the wilderness or trekking to town. Waterproof, breathable H2No performance standard protection graces the ripstop nylon shell. From the top down this rain jacket sports a helmet-compatible adjustable hood, venting pit zips, and zippered pockets to hold essentials. The wrists seal up nicely with hook-and-loop closures, and there's a dual-adjust drawcord to cinch the hem. Layer up for cold weather hiking, dress down for tropical adventuring, or self-stow this jacket in its own pocket for travel.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 261 g (9.2 oz)
No Reviews Yet!