WOMEN'S PAXAT PACK 30L
Let's face it, shuffling through airport security ain't no fun. Patagonia was thinking of all that lag when they built the Women’s Paxat 30L backpack. The main compartment of this pack has a TSA-compatible 15-inch laptop sleeve that opens up like a clam-shell so you move through security with ease and secondary compartments hold all your other goodies safe and secure with organizational slots. But this pack isn't just a fancy book hauler, it's made for getting you out of the city and onto the trails. With an adjustable waist belt and sternum strap throw some water bottles in the side pockets or your hydration bladder in the double duty laptop compartment and get high on a mountain.
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA approved; fits most 15-inch laptops
- Front organization pocket has plenty of slots for cords, chargers and other electronic accessories
- Zippered side pockets expand for water bottles or extra cord storage
- Ultrasoft and highly breathable mesh at back panel and shoulder harness
- Stretch stash pocket accommodates nearly anything oversized or extra you need to carry
- Materials (Body): 7.4-ounce 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Material (Lining): 3.3-ounce 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Volume: 30 liters (1,831 cubic inches)
- Weight: 1 pound 11.1 ounces (768 g)
No Reviews Yet!