WOMEN'S NINE TRAIL SHORT - 4 INCH
You train so hard to conquer mountain tops and marathons, so grab a pair of running shorts that were built just as rough and tough as you, the Women's Nine Trail Short from Patagonia. These 4-inch running shorts are constructed from a lightweight polyester/spandex blend and include a built-in liner treated with Polygiene technology for odor control. Elastic waistband, external drawcord, and 1-inch side scoops keep your short right where you want them with a secure fit and don't hinder your stride. Before you take off, slip your keys into the small center-back zippered pocket and let the race begin!
- Material (body): 3.7-ounce 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Material (liner): 2.7-ounce 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester crepe built-in liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Stylish waistband with wrapped elastic, and flat/clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Center-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- 1-inch side scoops improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem
- Inseam: 4-inch
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 3.9 ounces (111 g)
No Reviews Yet!