WOMEN'S NANO PUFF VEST
Lightweight, durable warmth doesn't need to be complicated. When the snow starts falling, look to the Women's Nano Puff Vest by Patagonia for dependable protection. From climbing trips to grocery store runs, this synthetic vest boasts a DWR treated shell and 60g of PrimaLoft Gold insulation that maintains 98% of warmth even when wet. The Nano Puff features a center-front zipper with storm flap and a brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on the side panels that stabilize insulation. Layer up with a hardshell, or wear it solo when the weather allows, and when not needed, stuff it into its pocket for travel. No matter the venture, the Nano Puff is up for the challenge.
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- 207 g (7.3 oz)
No Reviews Yet!