WOMEN'S LINED HAPPY HIKE STUDIO PANTS
Patagonia's Happy Hike Pants have now been lined them with lightweight, moisture-wicking fabric that has odor-control properties to create pants with four-way stretch that are ideal for winter trips and offer 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Lightweight 89% recycled polyester, 11% recycled spandex with a soft knit waistband and a durable water repellent finish
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Lined with 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit
- Partially elasticized cuffs can be pushed up to calves
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 12.3 ounces
- Pull-on joggers with a wide, stretchy waistband; miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Regular Rise Fit
- Two drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two back pockets (one with a secure zipper)
No Reviews Yet!