WOMEN'S KAMALA MIDI SKIRT
Talk about a power converter! The Kamala is a stylish, lightweight jersey skirt that transforms into an elegant halter dress. As a skirt, the wide cinched, shirred waistband is adjustable with ties on one side, and the breeze-catching, asymmetrical A-line drape falls below the knee. Worn as a dress, the doubled waistband changes to a bandeau-style bodice and ties behind the neck with the hemline hitting above the knee in front and below in back. This versatile garment is travel-friendly and great for wearing out on the trails or out on the town.
- Fabric: 55% organic cotton/ 41% tencel/ 4% elastane
- Wide waistband sits on hips or pulls up bandeau-style over bust
- When converted to a bandeau-style dress, the waistband becomes the bodice and ties securely behind the neck
- Waistband is reinforced with elastic for additional grip
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 278 g (9.8 oz)
- Machine wash cold/ tumble dry low
No Reviews Yet!