WOMEN'S HOUDINI AIR JACKET
In need of a jacket that can stand up take care of some weather if it approaches? The Women's Houdini Air Jacket by Patagonia is great for long trips where you expect to come up against some obstacles and need to stay dry and comfortable. And when you are not using the jacket it will pack up into the chest pocket so it's easy to stash away.
- Ultralightweight, breathable double-weave fabric with a texturized back allows for increased airflow
- Material: 90% nylon (51% recycled)/10% polyester double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal trim built into cuffs and hem for low bulk, superior comfort and fit while in motion
- Built to handle different weather conditions while you’re moving, both from the outside environment and your own next-to-skin microclimate
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Perfect for use over tech tees and baselayers when more protection is needed, but you also want added breathability
- Reflective P-6 woven logo on left chest
- Weight: 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Machine wash cold/ tumble dry low
No Reviews Yet!