WOMEN'S DOWN SWEATER VEST
Layer up against the elements with the Women's Down Sweater Vest by Patagonia. Designed specifically to follow the contours of a woman's body for a superior fit, it boasts an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio with 100% traceable 800 fill power down, is windproof, and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds a light drizzle if the weather shifts. Stuffing into its internal chest pocket with a carabiner clip, this insulating vest is the perfect layer to tag along on cool hikes or cross country adventures.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800 fil power Traceable Down
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Regular Fit: neither slim nor oversized, regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Average weight: 7.8 ounces (221 g)
No Reviews Yet!