WOMEN'S DOWN SWEATER
The queen of chalk laden rock doesn't back down when the temperature fights back. The Women's Down Sweater by Patagonia is built for the coldest days that don't cut you any slack, so you can climb without any woes. Constructed from durable recycled nylon that stands up to abrasive rocks and rough action, the 800 fill-power down keeps you warm while on the wall or spotting your friends going for a big dyno. When not needed the Down Sweater packs into its own chest pocket and can hang from your carabiner, but you probably won't be taking this comfortable jacket off anytime soon.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill power Traceable Down
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Regular Fit: neither slim nor oversized, regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Average weight: 12.2 ounces (345 g)
No Reviews Yet!